NMHNZ Member Benefits
- Website advertising, including a full page about your practice.
- Searchable database of registered members, so your local community can find you more easily.
- Your clients may be able to claim for your services (healthcare-insurer dependent)
- The society provides access to support and mentoring to members.
- Membership of our private facebook group for up to date information, news of job vacancies, courses, rooms and a forum for general support from and for other practitioners.
- Possibility to write posts & share information via our public facebook page
- Move towards registration and regulation at a government level for the modality of naturopathy and protection of title. Progressing and protecting the profession of naturopathy in New Zealand.
- Provides representation in the World Naturopathic Federation (pending).
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance
- Newsletters and member meetings
- Free access to nPOD database, the Naturopathic online product database
- Discounted attendance at Society-run functions, such as our conference.
NMHNZ Benefits for the public
- Naturopaths & Medical Herbalists of NZ (Inc) maintain the largest register of qualified naturopathic practitioners in NZ/Aotearoa
- As membership is limited to specifically qualified practitioners you are guaranteed an adequately qualified practitioner, which is important for your safety
- Services provided by NMHNZ-registered practitioners can be claimed on certain healthcare insurers (policy-dependant).
- We have a commitment to work towards registration and regulation at a government level for the modality of naturopathy. This means naturopathy will be recognised as a health profession, alongside current approved and regulated medical & allied health care providers.